Merry chirstmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrickprincess

faith trust and pixie dust
I'm not sure where to post this but i just wanted to wish all the disers a verry merry chirstmas and a magical new year. Also wanted to thank those who have shared theire thoughts and opions of walt disney world and the disney cruise. I had a wonderful time during my trip and cruise this past september. Your help was so great. I have another wdw trip in september. There is no better place for disney information and help than the disboards. You guys are so wonderful

And a very Merry Christmas from the frozen lands of North Western Canada! Happy New Year too! May 2013 bring you and your family many magical times together wherever you may be!:)

And a special Merry Christmas to the CMs on the board, especially the ones who are working today! Thanks for all you do, every day of the year!

fla4fun said:
And a special Merry Christmas to the CMs on the board, especially the ones who are working today! Thanks for all you do, every day of the year!

Yes without all the wonderful CMs, we would not have all the magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter