Merida on the Magic?

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if Merida from Brave has made an appearance on the Magic? If not, any rumours if she will?

Thanks

She's not on any of the ships now and most likely never will be. Their starting to phase her out of the parks, and its hard to find friends for her with the right accent. Disney hasn't even put Rapunzel on the ships yet and her movie came out over 2 years ago!

She's not on any of the ships now and most likely never will be. Their starting to phase her out of the parks, and its hard to find friends for her with the right accent. Disney hasn't even put Rapunzel on the ships yet and her movie came out over 2 years ago!

Is there not a whole country called Scotland that has that accent for her friend?!!!!

Oh, I hope they don't pull her. My DD has hair just like Merida and it would have made a great college internship for her to be Merida.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What do you mean by "phase her out"? When we were at MK in February, she had her own section for meet/greet. While you waited, the kids could shoot a bow and arrow or color at a large table. We went to her as soon as the park opened and had to wait at least 30 mins to see her for our girls - the rest of the day we never saw the line less than twice that long. I read (in another Dis thread) last night that she will be an official princess in July - I doubt they are phasing her out...

Just wondering if Merida from Brave has made an appearance on the Magic? If not, any rumours if she will?

Thanks

Just sailed in February. No Merida, Ariel, rapunzel, Pocahontas, jasmine, or Mary poppins. Plenty of chances to see Cinderella, aurora, belle, tiana, and Snow White at the princess meet n greet. Also Alice at tea if you get tickets. Just fair warning, the princesses don't seem to travel well so if you want pics with them looking their best, stick to visiting them in the parks! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!