Menu item for Blue Bayou??

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
My mom and I are going to be dining at the Blue Bayou for dinner on July 24th. I've been looking at the menu online trying to decide in advance what I want to order. Last time I got the salmon filet and LOVED it!!! I'd like to try something different this time, but I'm having trouble deciding because everything looks so good. Can anyone make some suggestions please? :earboy2:

I've had the Monte Cristo and the crab cakes, both were great.

The Monte Cristo is delicious but is only offered for lunch. Enjoy and ask for a seat on the water's edge!

I had the calamari once - it was delicious. I also like the jambalaya, but I enjoy spicy food.

The calarmari is delicious! My husband really enjoyed the prime rib and I had a couple of bites and it was very good.

I just made 2 PS for here. both lunch. There was too much to pick from to just eat there once :cool1:

I had the prime rib and loved it! I have lunch reservations this time, and might just try that monte cristo sandwich everyone is raving about! Is it greasy?

Hollyster2 said:
monte cristo sandwich everyone is raving about! Is it greasy?

No, I didn't think it was greasy. It does have ham and cheese in it and it is huge!! Next time I order it, I'll save 1/2 to take back to the hotel.

Its not so much greasy as it is rich! It is deep fried and with all of that meat and cheese it is definitely something to share! It comes with really good pasta salad. DH and I are big eaters and always share.

I have two favorites:

#1 Pork Loin

#2 Crab Cakes

You can't go wrong with either one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter