Menu for PALO Brunch

Justacruiser

Military Veteran
Finally made Platinum!! Get the free PALO brunch or dinner. We are opting for the brunch. Can anyone tell me what they have on the menu and on the buffet. thanks

Let's see if I can remember. There was a table of fresh pastries, danishes and yummy warm cinammon buns. Then a table with seafood. I dont eat seafood but my DH is still raving about the crab legs(and he's a food snob) then a table that had fruits, cheeses, cold meats and grilled veggies that were really good. There was also a dessert table that had tirumiso, chocolate mousse and other desserts! It was all very good!

Justacruiser said:
Finally made Platinum!! Get the free PALO brunch or dinner. We are opting for the brunch. Can anyone tell me what they have on the menu and on the buffet. thanks

The options that I remember for the main dish were 3 types of egg benedict, grape and blue cheese pizza, spicy sausage pizza, chicken parm, chilled strawberry soup and veal wiener schnitzel. There were about 6 other dishes I cant remember.

So much deliciousness.....

So little belly room.........

Everything is awesome!!

The other poster got most of what I could remember too.

I LOVE brunch at Palo. Not only is the food great, but it's such a nice relaxing couple of hours. As we have in the past, this January we'll again be sailing with some friends we only see occasionally, and I love the quite, relaxed time we spend over brunch at Palo :thumbsup2. I thought I'd read on another post that the chx parm. is outstanding. I don't recall it from prior sailings so was really looking forward to giving it a try. Can anyone confirm that it is still an item during brunch????

Try the Chicken Parm....it is out of this world!

Jill in CO

I LOVE brunch at Palo. Not only is the food great, but it's such a nice relaxing couple of hours. As we have in the past, this January we'll again be sailing with some friends we only see occasionally, and I love the quite, relaxed time we spend over brunch at Palo :thumbsup2. I thought I'd read on another post that the chx parm. is outstanding. I don't recall it from prior sailings so was really looking forward to giving it a try. Can anyone confirm that it is still an item during brunch????

I just had it on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. It is very good! I especially love the risotto that come with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter