Men Are From Folders, Women Are From Wadders

monkeyboy

<font color=purple>Strangely fascinated by zombies
Men Are From Folders, Women Are From Wadders — A Kimberly-Clark marketing survey on bathroom habits finds that women are "wadders" and men are "folders." Women also tend to use much more toilet paper than men

monkeyboy said:
Men Are From Folders, Women Are From Wadders — A Kimberly-Clark marketing survey on bathroom habits finds that women are "wadders" and men are "folders." Women also tend to use much more toilet paper than men

This is something that is true in my household. Believe it or not, DH2B and I were discussing this the other day! lol :crazy:

monkeyboy said:
Duh, we can't "shake it" if you know what I mean. :p

Pete's Mom said:
Duh, we can't "shake it" if you know what I mean. :p

You took the words out of my mouth. Of course we use twice as much.

Thanks for the giggle!! Funniest thing I've read all day. Of course, it's true but I just wasn't expecting it from the title of the thread (duh for me!)
:laughing: :laughing:

monkeyboy said:

Are you sure Kimberly-Clark is the source?

This sounds more like a 4 year, $300 Million dollar Government project! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest