Memory Maker Card

Theok029

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I purchased memory maker and it is linked to my MDE for a trip in a couple weeks. Is it possible to get a memory maker card still?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone,

I purchased memory maker and it is linked to my MDE for a trip in a couple weeks. Is it possible to get a memory maker card still?

Thanks in advance!
You can get a card from the first Photopass photographer who snaps your photo. Then, just link it to your MDX when you have time.

You won’t have to wait in line anywhere.

You can get a card from the first Photopass photographer who snaps your photo. Then, just link it to your MDX when you have time.

You won’t have to wait in line anywhere.

We will have magic bands but for others how does that work for ride photos with the card, will you need to call in to get them added?

We will have magic bands but for others how does that work for ride photos with the card, will you need to call in to get them added?
At least 1 person on the ride will need a linked MB or stop by the photo touchpoints at the end of the ride.

Not all rides have the photo touchpoints so make sure someone has a MB especially if you want the ride videos for attractions that have the video component.

Is the memory maker linked to all magic bands in the same room? We have 2 rooms. Is there a way to link the other room's magic bands to our memory maker?

Is the memory maker linked to all magic bands in the same room? We have 2 rooms. Is there a way to link the other room's magic bands to our memory maker?

I think as long as they are connected as friends and family, and tap the photo tag, those photos should appear. Based on the fact I have photos of my in laws on space ranger spin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter