Membership # ID

DisneyGirl1721

Earning My Ears
So I got the email yesterday with my activation code, but never got an email stating the membership number. I sent an email and haven't gotten a response yet. Is this normal?

You should get an email with activation code and your Club ID. Once you get both, you can set up your DVC online account. Then you will see what your membership # is!

I called and they told me I needed to get that information from who I bought it from.
Resale agents do not make DVC account numbers, DVC does. If you purchased direct it’s all DVC. Who is steering the ship? Sounds like it’s going down.

• Haha
Reactions: cm8
I called and they told me I needed to get that information from who I bought it from.
Yikes! I’m afraid you were given some bad info. When you buy resale, you are given a new member ID & a new contract number- nothing is “reused” from the previous owner. And if they were talking about the resale agent, that is bogus too- the resale agent will tell you to wait to hear from Disney 😳

When I called, they verified me with my contract number, which is in the closing papers. I needed that for them to give me my DVC ID, and then I needed my activation number (email) to finish the setup.

So I got the email yesterday with my activation code, but never got an email stating the membership number. I sent an email and haven't gotten a response yet. Is this normal?
Mine came on a piece of papyrus the guy from Spaceship Earth pounded out. But this was before they installed the internet tubes so might not be much help to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter