Meeting Indiana Jones?

Sundowner2

Mouseketeer
I wondered if anyone has any advice for meeting Indiana Jones at Hollywood Studios. Ive seen puctures and videos of kids doing it on youtube, and both my boys are slightly obsessed with him so wonder if its possible for them to meet him too.

Has anyone done this before?

We did this a few years ago. My youngest wanted to meet him and I had read that if you waited around after the show that you could get a pic with him. We let the crowd disperse and then headed down to the bottom row in the middle of the theater to wait and see if he would come over. After a few minutes, he did as well as "Marion". This particular Indy/Marion duo were a married couple in real life. They took pictures with my daughter and she was happy.

Now I don't know if they will do this after every show or if we just got lucky that day. There was a small group of people there waiting for them as well that I assumed were relatives of theirs as they obviously knew them and were excited to see them. So that helped out because it meant that Indy stuck around that area for awhile instead of rushing off backstage.

Yes, we have done the same as PP after every show, as DD loves the show. Our first time, we did not know, we just hung around after to take some pics - trying to get my DD w/ sets behind her. We had walked down to front row, and a guy told us to come over to the right side(thought we were in trouble at first!) and said to wait over there, and actors came out. DS was with us with his IJ shirt on, and got great pics w/Indy, Marion, and even big guy from the plane scene came over. They also signed autographs. Hopefully they still do it after shows now!

Last edited:
Ohh thank you both! I hope they still do it and my boys can meet them! My 4 year old has been dressed like indy for 3 weeks now, shirt, bag, whip, hat, and jacket, even in 85 degree temps.

IMG_7451.JPG

We met Indy. We waited around until everyone had left and Indy and Marion finally came over. My husband is an archaeologist and asked if he could get a picture with the idol. Indy ran up and brought it down for him.

We have also met Indy and Marion several times -- if you are facing the stage head down to the first row right side of the stage. And Indy & usually Marion will come down, sign autographs and do pictures. We have done it about 6 times (different groups of us) and every time they came out. I have heard if there is a large group waiting, they don't always come out, so we make it a point to not "talk" about it, we just casually go down there and wait. I don't know if that's true or not. Good Luck :)

We have also met Indy and Marion several times -- if you are facing the stage head down to the first row right side of the stage. And Indy & usually Marion will come down, sign autographs and do pictures. We have done it about 6 times (different groups of us) and every time they came out. I have heard if there is a large group waiting, they don't always come out, so we make it a point to not "talk" about it, we just casually go down there and wait. I don't know if that's true or not. Good Luck :)

Thanks for the tip!!! We will try and head that way then!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter