Meet Elena of Avalor?

We met her at Fantasy Faire on Friday; I think she's been there a lot lately but not always.

Thanks. Good to know there's a chance. I know better than to promise anything. Does she show up on the app when she's there?

jumping in on this...how long will she be there for? we are going in april, and she is one of my dd's fave princesses, so if she's still there then that would be awesome

Thanks. Good to know there's a chance. I know better than to promise anything. Does she show up on the app when she's there?
I don't think so. I'd just go over there in the morning and ask a cast member when you might run into Elena - she might be there already, or else they usually have the expected schedule for the day (always subject to change, of course, but they'll do their best to direct you).

She wasn't listed on the outside sign either days we saw her. It was just "royal friend".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter