Medication on Flights

bombhead444

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help with info on taking tablets,inhalers etc on the flight do they go in the hand luggage or need to go in the hold???

Thanks

Been a few threads on this.
We take them in our hand luggage, if your cases went awol it could be expensive getting prescriptions there.

be aware, some drugs we have here are "illegal" over there!
I had a chesty cold a few days before travelling, GP gave me a drug which is a "trafficable" offence! the ladys in boots thought it was really funny, and soon called the gp and changed it for something less offensive:lmao:
deff take everything in hand lugage, things that you could nt easily replace anyway, we did ME and our suitcases arrived 10hours after we did, ds needed his asthma meds, luckily i had split them between 4 suitcases:goodvibes
TC Tracy

We always carry DD's inhaler and medication in our Hand luggage along with a repeat prescription, never had any problems (always carry spare in suitcase too) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter