Medal Hangers

Sailormoon2

DIS Veteran
Are there decorative Medal Hangers available anywhere on property or Disney Springs? If not, what are the best sites for both price and quality that others have ordered from. Cheers ;)

runDisney use to sell a small runDisney one during the expos at the runDisney booth. I've seen it at the shop at ESPN WWS as well but idk when that is actually open.

I have not seen other hangers on property or Disney Springs but all the art shops now sell custom shadow boxes that include a sketch that goes with that races theme and a place to put your medal.

Normally you will not see medal hangers in Disney. That being said, you will likely see them at the race expo if you are there for a race weekend. I know two exhibitors that are almost always there are Fond Memories and Lasting Commemoratives but they do more of a display than a traditional medal hanger. You will also find lots of examples of what other people on the boards have bought in this thread.

SportHooks is usually at the expos. They make the traditional hangers in Disney (and many other) designs. They are not available in the parks on non-race weekends, but you can order direct from their website.

I have two Allied hangers, one Hogwarts Running Club hanger and one Disney hanger...they offer additional bars as well, so you don't need to add a whole new hanger.

SportHooks is usually at the expos. They make the traditional hangers in Disney (and many other) designs. They are not available in the parks on non-race weekends, but you can order direct from their website.

I asked about hangers at the recent DLP Expo as there were a couple on the RunDisney stand. I was told that they are produced by SportHooks. They do not make RunDisney branded ones to be sold, but I did pick up a nice Castle To Chateau one from them. The owner was there and he is a very nice guy willing to help out however he can. He showed me a picture of some new racks that he has produced for RunDisney to use on their stand in the near future which look awesome, although they are freestanding rather than wall mountable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter