Mears Question

Mouseketeer
I know I have seen this before but I could not find the post so please forgive me . I just got my itenery for AAA. It says we will be using Mears to transport us from airport to WDW. Is this a shuttle or towncar? Also will Mears make the 30 minute grocery stop for us? We have rented a 1 bedroom villa with a kitchen so this would help alot. Thanks everyone:earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy:

I'm willing to bet this is the Shuttle service. It will either be in a van or a motor coach, and could possibly make stops at other resorts. Unfortunetly, they do not do grocery stops.

If you give Mears a call, you might be able to upgrade to a town car for an additional charge... not really sure, but it's worth a shot. Thier number is (407) 423-5566

Is there a site that lists all the location Mears services? DH is coming in on a different day than the rest of us and was considering having him take Mears to a location closer to our condo (Mariott Grand Vista) so we could still be in the park.

Thanks.

Originally posted by cpl100
Is there a site that lists all the location Mears services? DH is coming in on a different day than the rest of us and was considering having him take Mears to a location closer to our condo (Mariott Grand Vista) so we could still be in the park.

Thanks.

www.mearstransportation.com

They do everything... shuttles, charters, limos, taxis and towncars...

I can vouch for the fact that they service that Marriott. We got it once via Priceline for a quickie trip, and although we had rented a car, we did notice the Mears vans transporting people there.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Originally posted by inkkognito
I can vouch for the fact that they service that Marriott. We got it once via Priceline for a quickie trip, and although we had rented a car, we did notice the Mears vans transporting people there.
Barb

I appreciate you taking the time to post that for me. The problem is that he would be returning from The Wyndham Palms Resort and Country Club which I did not see on the list and have been told is in the Sea World area.

I suppose I could book him for the one way, though, and worry about the return later.

What do you all think?

Oops, I'm sorry...I must have had dyslexia when I read your post! My guess is that Mears services all the major hotels and areas around there. We normally use Happy Limo for our airport to WDW transportation, but we have used Mears a couple of times for transport from our WDW hotel to Universal, so I'm sure they handle the Sea World area too. I poked around on the internet to see if they have a toll-free number, but I didn't come up with anything. As an alternate to the long-distance call, you might want to call the hotel's toll-free line and see if they know.
Barb

Thanks Barb! And I took a look at the site you have linked with your name. Very interesting... I had not seen it before.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter