Mears Private Transportation to Parks

Kelly T.

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I’m planning for our upcoming trip in September. I was a huge fan of the Minnie van service but since the service is not available, I’m trying to find something similar for this trip to avoid potential waits for the buses, especially in the morning. I was looking into using Mears’ private car service and wanted to see if anyone here has used them.
If so, has anyone had any issues with them arriving on time?
We are staying at OKW, any idea if we can be picked up from our building? Or will we need to get a ride to hospitality house?
Thanks!

Hi!
I’m planning for our upcoming trip in September. I was a huge fan of the Minnie van service but since the service is not available, I’m trying to find something similar for this trip to avoid potential waits for the buses, especially in the morning. I was looking into using Mears’ private car service and wanted to see if anyone here has used them.
If so, has anyone had any issues with them arriving on time?
We are staying at OKW, any idea if we can be picked up from our building? Or will we need to get a ride to hospitality house?
Thanks!
Hi Kelly. I was wondering how things worked out for you? We are going in November (6 adults and an infant) and I was looking at alternatives to the Minnie Vans and Ubers. Rentals are crazy expensive and Mears is getting bad reviews. Any advice is appreciated.

Hi Kelly. I was wondering how things worked out for you? We are going in November (6 adults and an infant) and I was looking at alternatives to the Minnie Vans and Ubers. Rentals are crazy expensive and Mears is getting bad reviews. Any advice is appreciated.
Hi! We ended up just using Uber and Lyft. I saw the bad Mears reviews and wasn’t sure how flexible the reservations are, in case we needed to change our plans last minute. I know I can get an Uber or Lyft pretty quickly on demand so that’s what we ended up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!