ME to the Contemporary. Anyone know order of stops?

E

eeyoresmom

We are staying at BLT next month. Our flight is scheduled to land at 6:20. We have decided to not pick up our bags ourselves at the airport ( we usually do ),and just let bell services deliver them to the room. Wishes is scheduled for 8:00 that night. Is it possible we may be able to get our room keys in time to check it out from TOTWL? Not sure how many other resorts the bus will serve and what the usual order of drop off is but I'm hoping.We are flying in on a Tuesday, Feb 12 if that matters at all. TIA

The stops wil be the GF then CR. You might not make it since you need to a lot time to get off the plane, make your way to the bus wait to board the bus and then you have to go to the CR to check in for BLT and then walk over to BLT.

We are staying at BLT next month. Our flight is scheduled to land at 6:20. We have decided to not pick up our bags ourselves at the airport ( we usually do ),and just let bell services deliver them to the room. Wishes is scheduled for 8:00 that night. Is it possible we may be able to get our room keys in time to check it out from TOTWL? Not sure how many other resorts the bus will serve and what the usual order of drop off is but I'm hoping.We are flying in on a Tuesday, Feb 12 if that matters at all. TIA
Average time from arrival at MCO to resort is 70-90 minutes. If everything goes well, you should just make it (arrival at CR @ 7:30). But it would not be unusual if you don't make it on time (arrival at CR @ 7:50p).

If you get to CR late, I suggest bypassing the desk, getting up to the 4th floor (I think it's four... where all the shops & the walkway to BLT are), and there's a viewing area on the north side of the concourse. Check in after the fireworks.

Thank you. I know not to get our hopes up. Is the viewing area on the 4 the floor of CR well marked?

There isn't a set order of stops for ME.

When I took ME to the Contemporary last March, we stopped at GF, Poly, and WL before going to the Contemporary (although I don't remember the exact order...just know we were the last stop of 4). Also, we'd waited on the bus for 20 minutes before we left the airport. It wasn't a short journey...but hey, it was free.

Thank you. I know not to get our hopes up. Is the viewing area on the 4 the floor of CR well marked?
I don't remember if it said "observation deck" or anything. Basically, head toward the walkway to BLT. As you go through the doors to get outside the CR itself, go immediately to your left, don't get on the walkway. It's simply a large outdoor patio that overlooks MK. The monorail is directly above you.

Again, I think it's floor 4. It's whatever Chef Mickey's, the QS, and all the shops & arcade are on.

If you have no bags, you can always just get off at the GF and take the monorail over to the CR, then check in. But you can't do that if you have luggage with you.

Brilliant Goofy4Tink! That is something that would occur to me "on the spot"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter