ME route to AKL.

Cass_Eh

Earning My Ears
What other resorts on the route to AKL on the ME?
Also how long does it take from the Airport?

Someone posted in their trip repot that their ME stopped at Pop and one other resort before going to AKL. She said it took an hour from airpot to resort. When I stayed at Pop last September, our ME bus was heading to Coronado Springs after dropping us, but no where else.
I think it really depends on how heavy the crowds are, how many people are schedule to leave the airpot, etc.

When we used ME last month, our driver was going to the three All Stars and then the AKL. Another trip when we were staying at CSR we stopped at AKL first if memory serves. So the routes do seem to change. But a safe bet would be that often AKL would share an ME route with CSR, the All Stars and Pop since they are somewhat in the same vicinity.

During our stay, it was Pop, CR, then AKL. The return trip was AKL, CR, then Pop. Each trip took about an hour, maybe 50 minutes. We waited in the que maybe 10 minutes before our bus left.

The ME routes change change depending on volumn/demand.

We just returned from the AKL. The ME from the airport stopped at Pop century and then went to AKL. Our flight arrived at 12:30 pm and we were in our hotel room by 1:45 and on a bus to the parks by 2:30.

During our stay, it was Pop, CR, then AKL. The return trip was AKL, CR, then Pop. Each trip took about an hour, maybe 50 minutes. We waited in the que maybe 10 minutes before our bus left.

The ME routes change change depending on volumn/demand.

This was the same for me in November. This seems to be the most frequent order for AKL.

We landed at MCO on 4/24 at 7:15 PM. We had flown down with friends who were staying at SSR and got our luggage before heading to the ME line. We didn't want to be waiting too late that night on getting our luggage delivered. We had no line to stamp our vouchers or get on the ME bus to head to AKL. We left for the resorts about 5 minutes after boarding the bus and the driver said it would take 40 minutes to reach WDW property. By then it was about 7:50. We stopped at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Music, Coronado Springs and then finally AKL. There was only one other family on the bus besides us and the husband was quite irate that it was taking so long, especially after their 8 hour flight with 2 very young kids. We arrived and checked in at AKL about 9:15. I think that the reason it took so long was that each stop had people with luggage and all the bottom cargo doors had to be opened to find it at each stop. There were a lot of cheering cheerleaders on the bus and they had tons of luggage they had to find when they got off at All Star Sports. Our friends were at SSR a good 30 minutes before we got to AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter