• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ME Question - Early flight

modernscarlett

Disney Is My New Obsession
We have an early flight - 7:15 am, from MCO to Atlanta. Will ME be running that early? I figure with lots of very early flights from MCO to Atlanta, it will be, but I'm new at this and would love some input!

Thanks!

Lori

Yep, DME runs 24/7. If you have a 7:15 flight, DME will want to pick you up around 4:30 or so. That in itself was good enough for me to change my flight last Dec. No way was I getting up that early!!! But, never fear, DME will be up and running for you.

goofy4tink said:
If you have a 7:15 flight, DME will want to pick you up around 4:30 or so. That in itself was good enough for me to change my flight last Dec. No way was I getting up that early!!!

We are NOT morning people. But we're going Thanksgiving week, and flights were selling out right and left. Had to take what we could get and sleep when we get home! So what time will we have to check out? This could get painful! LOL!

modernscarlett said:
We are NOT morning people. But we're going Thanksgiving week, and flights were selling out right and left. Had to take what we could get and sleep when we get home! So what time will we have to check out? This could get painful! LOL!

Get to bed early the night before....they'll be there around 4:30 a.m.!!!

If you're traveling on a "participating airline", you can get your boarding passes and check your luggage 12 hours ahead....so after 7pm the night before you could take care of your big baggage. Then just carry-ons to deal with in the morning, do express checkout and head for the bus.

Oops, you wouldn't be able to bring your toothpaste in your carry-on!

Well, no, really they can't. Passengers on participating airlines (see sticky threads at top of Transportation board) can check their luggage and check themselves in at the Resort Airline Counter three to twelve hours in advance.
The RACs are open from about 5:30 AM to about 1:30 PM - so anyone flying between 1:30 AM and 8:29 AM is outside the available window and would have to check their luggage and themselves at the airport :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter