• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE Question re:Fastpass with Teens

mandidel

Earning My Ears
Hi all, usually my daughter and I go to WDW by ourselves so it isn't an issue, but this summer my husband and son are coming too. We are all under my account in MDE, and I will make all the initial fastpasses.

My question...I know my daughter and son (16 and 18) are going to want to go off by themselves and make as many refresh fastpasses (after the initial 3 for the day are done) as they can into the evening. Do they just download the app, and log in to my MDE account (while I am also logged in and making refresh fastpasses for husband and I)?

This seems weird, but I don't want them to make a separate account, right? As long as it works I trust them not to mess anything up (I think). Is this the best way to do it?

Thank you!

I don't post often and I am seeing I need to update my picture! The kids were 6 and 4! Hee Hee!

Yup! Yup! Just have them download the app and give them your MDE log in information. That's a lot easier than opening a brand new account.

That's how we do it - my kids have access to my MDE. IMHO its much easier than trying to set up another and I trust them to use it.
Plus they are actually much better at adding additional FP+ than I am.

Either option works.
Our daughter was on a school trip to WDW, so has her own MDE account. You can link hers to your account. Or give her your login information. Just make sure she doesn't accidently change anything else but just refreshing for FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter