MDE App Update & Recent “Refresh” Changes Discussion (we’re not doomed!)

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Anyone else update their app this morning? I’m loving the new look!!

I don't see a new update for android. Mine updated in February. Are you using Android or iPhone?

Maybe that means a new update will be coming soon for Android as well? Or maybe iPhone just caught up with the previous update for android.

Possibly? The opening page pretty much scrolls in front of the Park map. I love how times and plans are all right there.

No update or notice on my iPhone and mde has not been working for me for days now. I can’t modify any FP, have to log in on the website.

Edited to add: Did a hard shutdown on my phone and when I turned it back on and went to the app, I got the update notice. Hopefully this will get it working again.

Edited to add: Updated and it all works, finally! Really like the new version!

Last edited:
Humm. Sorry guys, just assumed everyone was getting this. I can’t imagine it won’t be released for everyone at some point.

Anyone in the parks using the updated version today? We arrive tomorrow and I'm a little scared of the effects of new updates on ability to look for FPs (and please be gentle on my fears; it has not been the best Disney IT MDE week for me)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter