MCO Hotel night before cruise

Castaway Kev

I'd like to eat at Club 33 just once in my life.
It has been suggested that for those who fly in the night before the cruise, it's nice to get a room at the hotel inside the Orlando Airport. I think it's a Hyatt.

I remember hearing something that if you check certain requirements on Priceline or Hotwire or some web site, you can basically guarantee that you end up at the MCO Hyatt. Does anyone have the details on this? How much do you save compared to booking straight with Hyatt?

It has been suggested that for those who fly in the night before the cruise, it's nice to get a room at the hotel inside the Orlando Airport. I think it's a Hyatt.

I remember hearing something that if you check certain requirements on Priceline or Hotwire or some web site, you can basically guarantee that you end up at the MCO Hyatt. Does anyone have the details on this? How much do you save compared to booking straight with Hyatt?

There are no guarantee's w/price line...your best bet is to buy a stay cert. off of the Hyatt web site and you will pay about 1/2 the normal price:thumbsup2 I jut bought one for $134 a night ...regular rice $220 a night

As mentioned there are no guarantees with Priceline. www.biddingfortravel.com will give you tips and guidelines to follow to help you get the best price and try to narrow down your chances. Take a look at that site for more info on PL.

Hyatt sometimes also offers specials for breakfast included and things like that. They also offer AAA discounts, but I think the certificate suggestions might be the best way to get the best price and be guaranteed the MCO Hyatt. Good luck.

I think the stay certificates work out to $140+ with shipping/handling. The AAA rate is usually around $150 plus tax, depending on the date (that rate is available the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend).

I think the stay certificates work out to $140+ with shipping/handling. The AAA rate is usually around $150 plus tax, depending on the date (that rate is available the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend).

I paid $135+$6 shipping+141 but what's a buck these days:rotfl2: Note there are a limited # of rooms available each day for Certificate use ...so book early

Anybody use MyPoints.com? I booked the AAA rate through Hyatt's web site for $159 and then got a $125 gift certificate from MyPoints. Comes out to $34!

If I didn't have the MyPoints, I'd probably go the Hyatt Certificate route.

Anybody use MyPoints.com? I booked the AAA rate through Hyatt's web site for $159 and then got a $125 gift certificate from MyPoints. Comes out to $34!

Is there a special link or something that you have to use on mypoints for that? I'm a member, but don't use it all that often.

Is there a special link or something that you have to use on mypoints for that? I'm a member, but don't use it all that often.

No special link. You need to have earned enough points to redeem to get a gift certificate though. I think Hyatt has 3 different ones: $25, $50, $75.

I remember hearing something that if you check certain requirements on Priceline or Hotwire or some web site, you can basically guarantee that you end up at the MCO Hyatt. Does anyone have the details on this?

www.betterbidding.com

I've been able to find the exact hotel I wanted on hotwire 5/5 times so far!!

It's a great resource.

Good luck!

Did you check if they would honor the AAA rate AND the gift certificate? I don't see why not, though. We are using the Hyatt in November, and I am a member of AAA and MyPoints. . .I am thinking I could save some money!

Did you check if they would honor the AAA rate AND the gift certificate? I don't see why not, though. We are using the Hyatt in November, and I am a member of AAA and MyPoints. . .I am thinking I could save some money!

Yup! Just called and you can use it. It's called a Hyatt Check Certificate.

Thanks Rebecca! Now I need to get going on earning points. I don't want to wait too long to reserve, since it is Thanksgiving weekend. I did see that you can use it in the restaurants at the hotel, too. Maybe I will use it for a meal - that will give me more time to get a bigger certificate. Not sure yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter