MCO - Curbside Check-In Avaialble - Yes or No?

boltjames

Mouseketeer
We are flying back to NYC on United on Saturday and it’s unclear whether we can pull our car up to the departures curb, find a skycap, and give him our bags to check before returning the rent a car.

Is MCO offering curbside check-in these days?

I checked on the MCO website and I did not see any airline offering curbside.

I don’t ever use curbside check in, so didn't pay a lot of attention. But we just flew home March 22 on SW. When our car service let us off, I don’t remember seeing anyone at the curbside counters. I think I saw a few of the luggage carts around the sidewalks, but again, don’t remember seeing anyone standing around waiting to help.

We are flying back to NYC on United on Saturday and it’s unclear whether we can pull our car up to the departures curb, find a skycap, and give him our bags to check before returning the rent a car.

Is MCO offering curbside check-in these days?
Having flown out of MCO many times. Whenever we returned our car [enterprise] When we stopped to turn in the car and popped the trunk there was always a skycap there to unload and load onto a cart [never had to look for help] , then we just told him our airline [JB] and we were off to the check-in counter. Much easier than arrival!!!!

Having flown out of MCO many times. Whenever we returned our car [enterprise] When we stopped to turn in the car and popped the trunk there was always a skycap there to unload and load onto a cart [never had to look for help] , then we just told him our airline [JB] and we were off to the check-in counter. Much easier than arrival!!!!

Have you flown recently?? We all know there used to be curbside check in & sky caps. The question is what is happening now.

Yes, it is happening now. I dropped my wife off for a flight a week ago and she used curbside checkin.

JetBlue got rid of curbside check-in at MCO before the pandemic. (OP is flying United and might not care, but I thought I would mention it.)

How'd it go?

We flew United on April 4 and there was no curbside available. Had to use the very inconvenient self-check-in which requires getting bag tags from a machine whose touchscreen confused everyone in front of us and then drag our bags over to the other side of the area to bring them to the conveyor belt.

If United doesn't bring curbside back, we won't be flying United again.

We flew United on April 4 and there was no curbside available. Had to use the very inconvenient self-check-in which requires getting bag tags from a machine whose touchscreen confused everyone in front of us and then drag our bags over to the other side of the area to bring them to the conveyor belt.

If United doesn't bring curbside back, we won't be flying United again.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter