McDonalds Proof of Purchase Happy Meals

pjtm

DIS Veteran
does anyone know why McD has a proof of purchase on the bottom of a Happy Meal? I could not for the life of me figure it out?

Yea I know what their for. There for free ice cream. If you bring them up to the counter, they give you free icecream. I tried it.

Um, I worked for McDonalds a while back and didn't know that was what they were for, and I am a manager. I know they have free kiddie cones.

At our McDonalds if you take 10 of them in you get a free happy meal! It's great!

Wow I need to ask our McD's about this. We've been throwing them away for years. Let's see, average of 2 happy meals a month for 6 yo DS, since he was around 2 = 112 happy meals. Do I really want to know what we've been missing? :rotfl:

is this true?????? we don't do McDs very often, but this is interesting!

Um, I worked for McDonalds a while back and didn't know that was what they were for, and I am a manager. I know they have free kiddie cones.

Our local county-wide McDonalds (about 8 total, all same owner) discontinued the free "kiddie cones" years ago. Up until then, you could get a free kiddie cone by simply asking... no P.O.P. required! Now, all cones are the same size and you pay the going rate for all (child or adult)! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter