McCormick and Schmicks

Beehn

Mouseketeer
I'm just double checking myself....
If I buy a McCormick and Schmicks gift card off of Costco's website, I can use it at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, right?

TIA

Thanks, I read that. It said "Landry's" gift cards. I know you can buy universal Landry ones. I was making sure that a card from one Landry's chain (M&S) could be used at a different Landry's restaurant (Rainforest Cafe).

Thanks, I read that. It said "Landry's" gift cards. I know you can buy universal Landry ones. I was making sure that a card from one Landry's chain (M&S) could be used at a different Landry's restaurant (Rainforest Cafe).

We have used a Claim Jumper branded gift card at the Rainforest Cafe so I would think you could do the same with McCormicks.

I'm just double checking myself....
If I buy a McCormick and Schmicks gift card off of Costco's website, I can use it at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, right?

TIA
From Mousesavers.com (Mary Waring is the consumate expert on Disney discounts!):
http://www.mousesavers.com/walt-dis...ld-meal-snack-drink-discounts-coupons/#costco
Costco Deals on Restaurant Gift Cards

If you are a Costco member and you plan to eat at one or more restaurants that are part of a chain, it’s always worthwhile to check out the restaurant gift cards available through your local warehouse, which are typically discounted by 20%. Keep in mind that a gift card for a particular restaurant brand in the chain might also be accepted at other restaurant brands owned by the same chain.

• As of late July 2013, many Costco stores have gift cards for McCormick & Schmick restaurants, priced at $79.99 for $100 worth of cards. McCormick & Schmick is part of the huge Landry’s chain, which also owns T-REX, Yak & Yeti and Rainforest Cafe. The McCormick & Schmick website states “You can use your McCormick & Schmick’s gift cards and egift cards at any of our 400 Landry’s restaurant’s… please see Our Locations for a complete list.” However, please note: I have had many reports from readers that T-REX, Rainforest Cafe and Yak & Yeti will NOT allow you to combine gift cards with any type of discount or promotion, including Landry’s Select Club. Thanks to Don M for info.
My personal experience doesn't extend to M&S GCs at the other Landry's restaurants, but I was able to use RFC GCs at Y&Y along with my Landry's Select membership birthday bonus.

I was thinking of doing the same thing myself after reading the note on mousesavers a few weeks ago. I decided to call Landry's who told me to call the individual restaurants, I called both T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe DTD, both said they accept Mcormick & Schmicks gift cards.

I did not, however, call Yak & Yeti to confirm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter