MB Split Stay with DDP on second resort question

Nahanni

Mouseketeer
We are planning to stay at BLT with no dining plan then moving to AKV with DxDP. Will we need to go to AKV for check-in before the DxDP credits become available or will they be added to MB on AKV check-in date?

On BLT check-out date we would like to walk over to MK and use DxDP credits, but will not do this if we have to take bus to AKV first.

There is nothing added to or stored on your Magic Band.

All the band does is read your My Disney Experience profile.

According to the reports I have seen you do have to check in before you begin using dining credits. So yes, you would have to go to AKV.

I have not heard that this is any different if you use online check-in, maybe someone has done it.

There is nothing added to or stored on your Magic Band.

All the band does is read your My Disney Experience profile.

According to the reports I have seen you do have to check in before you begin using dining credits. So yes, you would have to go to AKV.

I have not heard that this is any different if you use online check-in, maybe someone has done it.

Thanks. I'm hoping that online check-in is the answer, but I guess we should plan for this not working.

This is the exact question I was going to post. Can anyone offer insight on whether credits will be available if doing online check in? We too are checking out of CR and would like to use credits in MK before heading to BC. Any advice appreciated!

You do have to go check in at your second hotel before the credits are active. But just one person from your party can go do this. I'm not sure if this is still the case but at least until recently they gave another set of magic bands for the second stay. You can go do teh check in really early if you want like starting at 4am early if you have any early birds in your group. My DH runs every morning so this works out well for us. Checking in to a new resort does not check you out of the old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter