Maybe I'm doing this thing in the wrong order, too

momof4kid

Mouseketeer
Let me introduce myself. I'm Tina, 35 (yikes!), husband 34, DD10, DS8, DS4,DD1. I just found this sight last week and I love it!! I love Disney, and am so excited to be going in April. I work nights and this site is not off limits, so when we're slow, I'll be on this! Any general tips about posting or anything just let me know. I recently found facebook and love that, too. But that one is not allowed at my work. I'm still trying to figure out how to put my kids and my vacation ticker on, but so far not working.

Thanks!

There is no right or wrong order--just jump in and enjoy yourself! I responded on your ticker thread on how to fix that. Take a look at the FAQ thread at the top of this page and the Video Tutorial thread. That should help you with the pictures and other things. :thumbsup2

17.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter