May Hours question

Laurafoster

DIS Veteran
I am unable to get onto the USA site from the UK and the UK site currently only has January hours on it (really helpful:rolleyes: )

Can anyone tell me what nights Wishes and Spectro Magic are on between the 9th May and the 14th May?

:confused3 I am also waiting for the same Dates. I am in the US and disney still has not posted any hours for May. Someone said Feb 1 maybe it will get done. I get to make ADRs in about 9 days it would be nice to have this info soon!

Disney has not posted the hours yet, but wdwinfo.com has; however they aren't complete. This is what I was able to pull out for you, but you should be able to see it if you go to the site.

Spectromagic is being shown on 9, 11, 16
Wishes should be shown on 11, 14, 15

Hope that helps

I am unable to get onto the USA site from the UK and the UK site currently only has January hours on it (really helpful:rolleyes: )

Can anyone tell me what nights Wishes and Spectro Magic are on between the 9th May and the 14th May?

I would also like to know May hours schedules because some of our friends are planning to have a trip.

Very sad they don't have them posted yet, but awesome seeing Disney Fanatics that will be there the same time We will be..awesome....May 9-16 (4/3) buy going to be a Pop

We will be there May 8-16, and I will be SOOOO glad to see the official hours, but for now I can plot drafts with the unofficial:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter