• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May Exercise Challenge End Results - 43,544 Minutes!!!

I got in 135 minutes of walking this evening. My total now is 195/1000

The weather was so nice so I walked with my daughter and some friends. I feel wonderful after I exercise. The walking outside is the best for me because it really helps my mood. :sunny:

Everyone is off to a GREAT start this month. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I managed 30 minutes of strength training. I'm at 115/1200.

Please sign me up for 750 minutes for May. It is just the thing I need to do 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill. Thank you :cool1:

:thumbsup2 Well I feel very proud of myself...I got my first 30 minutes finished already. I think this challange is just what I need to start excercising on a regular basis.

I'm at 125/1200. I made the first 10%. Keep moving everyone.

Wow...everyone is doing great!!! I'm keeping moving and am up to 120/1000.
That's just for my morning wogging...but am avering 7-8 miles a day on my pedometer. I feel great!! Hopefully these threads will keep me moving throughout the summer! :thumbsup2

90 minutes this morning, between stretching and a 5 mile "wog" as my final long training session for the minnie 15K.
Brings me to 145/1100.

Another day away from the gym, but at least I got in a 40min walk yesterday.

80/1500

I got 135 mnutes today.

25 min. Biggest loser boot camp
10 minute step
20 min. free weights
20 min. legs and butt
60 min. walk

Today 82 min - 7 min abs, 20 min Stair machine, 25 min TM, 30 min weights.

Now at 247/1500

Today, 35 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minute WATP DVD (2 miles). That puts me at 170/1000.

Keep up the good work, everyone! We're just a little into May and everyone is doing great! :cheer2:

Please add 60 min. to start the month out for me!
Thanks! :sunny:

Steve and I found the fitness walking area 2 blocks from our house and walked for 55 minutes when I got home from work today.
:cool1:
Lori

I'm late, but I have been exercising. This was so helpful in March, I want to get back on the fast track. I am aiming for 1000 minutes, so far I have 60 minutes. Thanks for doing this! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter