May 9th, 2022 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Nassau, Castaway Cay)

Tahlzy

Aussie Princess
Hi all,
I am finally getting out of Australia and going on this cruise!

it will be myself, Tahlia, husband James l, son Sebastian (13) and daughter Chloe (7)

We are so excited to have our borders open and I haven’t been to a park since April 2019 - Disneyland - hubby did Disneyland in jan 2020.

this will be our second cruise - hubby and I did the Wonder from San Diego to Cabo in April 2019 :)

just starting to look at info and wondering if FE’s and self serve soft drinks are avail.
Also wondering about pirate night!

Our trip starts at 5 nights at Disneyland, day in San Diego, Hawaii for a friends 30th, stop over in Vegas before heading to Miami for the F1 (yaaaaaassss!) a day at Universal and then our cruise to end our trip!

looking forward to meeting anyone!

We will be on this cruise. My husband,daughter(9) and myself. So glad you guys are able to come from Australia!! Looking forward to it!

Hi! We have actually changed to a Royal Caribbean as our dates changed :(

Hi emtgirl14, we will be on board celebrating my 60th... looking forward to having some fun on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter