May 25th 2019 Disney Magic Barcelona.

MrsBadley

Earning My Ears
Hopefully I’ve done this correctly! Still “earning my ears!” We are sailing on the Magic from Barcelona on May 25th 2019. We are from Liverpool, England. It is our first cruise for my husband and children (son 10 and daughter 6). My parents and grandmother are also booked onboard they have cruised before but never with Disney! Excited to learn about cruising in general but any tips are gratefully received!!! Can’t wait to meet some fellow passengers!

Hopefully I’ve done this correctly! Still “earning my ears!” We are sailing on the Magic from Barcelona on May 25th 2019. We are from Liverpool, England. It is our first cruise for my husband and children (son 10 and daughter 6). My parents and grandmother are also booked onboard they have cruised before but never with Disney! Excited to learn about cruising in general but any tips are gratefully received!!! Can’t wait to meet some fellow passengers!
Actually, no. This forum is the main cruise board. General questions and discussions of all things DCL.

This needs to be on the Cruise Meets board. I'll flag a moderator to move it for you.

@CamColt @AquaDame

Actually, no. This forum is the main cruise board. General questions and discussions of all things DCL.

This needs to be on the Cruise Meets board. I'll flag a moderator to move it for you.

@CamColt @AquaDame
I read the posts on the meets board and it said that an original post should be on main board I’ve obviously got confused on main board and meets board!!!! Doh! Sorry!!!!

Have fun! We'll be on the Magic the week after you. :daisy:

Do I need to do anything or will a moderator do it?
Just leave it be for a while. I've flagged the mods. They should move it. But you'll have to go to the Cruise Meet thread that's specific for your year/ship and post a request to have the link added to the directory there. Copy the URL at the top of the page for this thread and paste it in the request post.

Then the mods will put the link in the first post on your "Find your 2019 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here" thread.

This has been moved to the Cruise Meets Board and added to the Directory for 2019 Magic Cruises. Happy Planning!

We are also on this sailing. This is our first Europe cruise, although we are Platinum Castaway Club. My BFF said she "wants to see more of the world", which somehow ended up being this cruise! She's never been to any of these ports and I've only been to Rome (twice).

Air is booked and flying in the day prior from the States (Indiana).

We've already looked through all the Port Adventures. Will be interesting to see if any of them change. We're pretty set on what we will do to Rome & Florence. At this point we might do separate port adventures in Naples, as I have zero interest in Pompeii or the Herculeum. Villefranche is really undecided based primarily on reviews we've seen/heard. Can't wait to hear what others are doing.

As for DCL, I'm happy to help/share. In addition to being Platinum, I also work for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner agency.
Gayle

We're on this sailing too! It will be our first Disney cruise for our family, mom, dad, grandma, and two kiddos (11 yo boy, 9 yo girl) from Phoenix, AZ. I'm also following the discussion on the FB page. We'd love to participate in fish extenders and any meet-ups!

We're on this sailing too! It will be our first Disney cruise for our family, mom, dad, grandma, and two kiddos (11 yo boy, 9 yo girl) from Phoenix, AZ. I'm also following the discussion on the FB page. We'd love to participate in fish extenders and any meet-ups!
I'm glad you mentioned the Facebook page - I didn't know one existed. Just started looking at shore excursions and it's giving me a huge headache! Need some guidance for sure!

We are also on this sailing. This is our first Europe cruise, although we are Platinum Castaway Club. My BFF said she "wants to see more of the world", which somehow ended up being this cruise! She's never been to any of these ports and I've only been to Rome (twice).

Air is booked and flying in the day prior from the States (Indiana).

We've already looked through all the Port Adventures. Will be interesting to see if any of them change. We're pretty set on what we will do to Rome & Florence. At this point we might do separate port adventures in Naples, as I have zero interest in Pompeii or the Herculeum. Villefranche is really undecided based primarily on reviews we've seen/heard. Can't wait to hear what others are doing.

As for DCL, I'm happy to help/share. In addition to being Platinum, I also work for an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner agency.
Gayle

Hi! I’m so excited about this cruise! It will be my first Disney Cruise! How do I get involved with the fish extenders group?

Hi! I’m so excited about this cruise! It will be my first Disney Cruise! How do I get involved with the fish extenders group?

Head over to Facebook and request to join the Disney Magic May 25, 2019 Mediterranean Cruise group. There is a “last call” post for fish extender participation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter