MAY 2022 VISITS / CONNECTIONS?

LadyDiznee123

DIS Veteran
Hello Fellow DizNerds:

I have booked for two weeks in May 2022 in hopes that the Disney mask mandate will be over. If not, I won't be able to attend because I can't breath in masks. But in any event, Looking to connect any other SOLO folks who are booking around this time.

This will be my first May / Spring visit. I am used to going in Late October and Early November during Epcot Food and Wine, and The MNSSHP.

I am looking forward to the Flower and Garden, and Disney50 sights, sounds, and merchandise.

My Dates are WEDNESDAY MAY 11TH to MONDAY MAY 23RD.
I have met and even become friends with great DISBOARD folks, and hoping to meet and have a Disney relationship with new DISers!

PLEASE post if you have booked during this time!

See You Real Soon in May 2022!

I went to WDW in May a couple of years ago. I was surprised of 2 things, Lovebugs, and the heat.
Lol. I have no doubt. This (the heat) was why I was always a Autumn girl. The crowds were also SO very low. Then it just turned into the worst crowd season ever. In any event, still looking forward to making the best out of a change. I'm excited.
I will take pics of the Lovebugs! lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter