MAY 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Have 2 topolinos will coordinate

Tuesday 05/10 Topolino's Terrace for 2 @7:30pm
Thursday 05/12 Topolino's Terrace for 2 @8:50pm

I have an Artist Point Story Book Dining for May 17th at 8:30 PM, that I am going to cancel. 🍎

Last edited:

I have an ADR at Oga's Cantina in HS on Friday 5/13 for 7 people at 9:20 AM that I'm going to cancel if anyone is interested!

Sunday may 1st Space 220 Lounge at 2:00PM for 2 people CLAIMED, SUCCESFUL TRANSFER (yay!)

Sunday may 1st Space 220 Lounge at 5:40PM for 2 people CLAIMED, SUCCESFUL TRANSFER (yay!)

Willing to coordinate.

Last edited:
Wednesday 5/25/2022 Cinderella's Royal Table at 2:50 PM for 6 people going to cancel.

Last edited:
Willing to coordinate on these cancellations. I believe tables for 4 will show up when cancelling for 3, but I can't guarantee that.

Ohana Dinner -- Tuesday, May 3rd @5:05 pm for 3 guests

Space 220 Lounge -- Wednesday, May 4th @ 11:35 am for 3 guests

Yak & Yeti Lunch -- Wednesday, May 4th @ 4 pm for 3 guests

Le Cellier Dinner -- Wednesday, May 4th @ 5:20 pm for 3 guests

Last edited:
Reactions: CJK
Will be dropping:

Chef Mickey's 5/7/22 8:15pm x 4 people
Chef Mickey's 5/11/22 5:55 pm x 4 people

Last edited:
MK Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise - May 18 at 7:50 PM (party of 3). Will try to coordinate cancellation between now and tomorrow at 9 AM est, then will otherwise cancel. Cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:
Not 100% sure how this works, but we have a reservation for Jiko on 22nd May @ 5pm for 3 that we'll be cancelling in the next day or so, just finalising our plans. Happy to coordinate whatever that entails. Also one @ Space for the same number of people on 26th May @ 4.40. Just to note I'm in the UK so currently 5 hours ahead of Florida time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter