May 2022 - Are their any updates for the onboard nurseries?

Auroradawn12

Earning My Ears
My family is due to travel on August 22 out of Vancouver. We probably won’t go if the nursery isn’t open, since it’s just my husband and I traveling with our 1 and 3 year olds. Are the nurseries likely to open soon. If they don’t open by our paid in full date (June 24) I think we’ll just cancel.

My family is due to travel on August 22 out of Vancouver. We probably won’t go if the nursery isn’t open, since it’s just my husband and I traveling with our 1 and 3 year olds. Are the nurseries likely to open soon. If they don’t open by our paid in full date (June 24) I think we’ll just cancel.
There was a rumor on the board a few weeks ago that cast members were being called back to start staffing the nurseries (i.e., someone's daughter or a friend's daughter and they said she was heading to a ship), but there hasn't been anything officially posted yet.

I would just say that August is still a long time off, so there may well be changes between now and then. I know your PIF date is in June, and I'd wait until close to that to make your decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter