May 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

There is a May 11 @ 9 for 4 still open BOG fyi:cool1:

That was my cancellation. And I'm still seeing 4:05 and 9:00pm openings for 4 on Tues, Wed, and Fri of the same week. After searching for so long this is crazy! Maybe they finally figured out the right capacity load and started releasing what they could all at once?

Very late times available for may 16- 9:20, 9:25, etc....we were able to snag one, hope someone else here does too!

I just attempted to cancel Raglan Road 5:20 for 5 5/10 and The Plaza 12:20 for 5 5/14

Just saw somewhere else that someone is canceling their bdinner may 8th tomorrow at 2pm. Can't help me, but FYI;-) I think it was for 4pm.

Just changed a reservation from 8 to 4 at Akershush on 5/23 at 5 pm. Should open up a 4 top for someone if they're looking.

Hi, I just cancelled a table for 6 at Yak & Yeti on Saturday, May 4 at 6:00 if anyone is looking to book it.

I'm going to be canceling, let me know if you'd like to coordinate a time for me to cancel:

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Thursday, May 2nd 8am for 6ppl
Cinderella's Royal Table Friday, May 3rd 8:05am for 6ppl

Also posted in April but since the dates are so close I'm all canceling at CRT Tuesday, April 30th at 10:20am for 6ppl

Just Cancelled Crystal Palace for 5 7:15 on Friday May 17.

May Fireworks Dessert Party Reservations are now open, for anyone waiting.

I have a BOG for May 17th at 4:10pm for 4 that I will be canceling. I know it is a long shot but if someone would like to try and coordinate, PM me.

I have a Friday May 3 @ 11:55 am ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table that I'd like to coordinate a cancel/rebook for Wednesday, May 1, any lunch time. PM me if you're interested.

will be canceling shortly the following reservations:

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Date: Monday, May 20, 2013
Time: 5:40 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
Epcot®
Date: Monday, May 20, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m.

The Crystal Palace
Magic Kingdom® Park
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Time: 8:10 a.m.

good luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter