May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

My middle son will be turning 7 on May 21st. His choice for his birthday dinner is Chef Mickey's. Unfortunately, the only time they had available was at 7:55 PM! I would love to switch with anyone who had an earlier time that day.... It would need to be for a party of 5...

Thanks!
Amy

Just canceled

Le Cellier 5/13 12:50 PM for 2
Liberty Tree Tavern 5/11 7PM for 2

Hope somebody can snag these if they need them.

Also, have Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package for 5/17 that I am getting ready to cancel as well. Since these are sold out, I thought I would hold on to it for a few more days if someone needs it. Thanks!

I am looking for Rose and Crown dinner for 5 ppl on Friday May 8th sometime between 7-8pm. The only thing available at the time for booking was 6pm but its a little early for us, if anyone has anything please let me know. I can trade a CP bkfast on 5/10 at 820am.

Thanks
Kim

Oops, guess I should have posted this before I canceled.

I canceled crystal palace on wed may 13 at 5:30 for party of 6 this afternoon.

I have the following reservations for 3 available. No trades needed they are yours if you want them otherwise I am going to cancel on Monday. Here goes:

May 5th
Turf Club @ 1:00 PM
1900 Park Fare @ 6:45 PM

May 6th
Crystal Palace @ 8:25 AM

May 7th
Le Cellier @ 12:35 PM
Les Chef's De France @ 6:00 PM

May 9th
Nine Dragons @ 12:00 PM
Yachtsman Steakhouse @ 6:00 PM

May 10th
Plaza Restaurant @ 3:35 PM

Hope this can help someone out!

Well I changed my ressie today and therefore I need to change some ADRs!

May 9th- Coral Reef @ 8:05pm, I would like to trade for an earlier time.

May 10th @ Maya Grill 8:30am

May 11th @ CP 9:05am

May 17th 4:50pm Mama Melrose F! package

These are for 2 people (1 adult 1 child)

WANTED: Chef Mickey's for dinner for 3 on Sat., 5/9, between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. (a little later or earlier OK). That's DD's 7th birthday and it's her first choice. (Mommy was a little asleep at the switch.)

CAN TRADE: Chef Mickey's breakfast for 3 at 8:25 a.m. AND 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella) dinner for 5:10 p.m., also on 5/9.

ALSO: Have a Mama Melrose's Fantasmic Package for Sun. 5/3 at 3:40 p.m., but would like something a little later than that if anyone's willing to go earlier...

I feel like I'm wheelin' and dealin' in high finance...whoopee! :rotfl:

I just canceled a table for CRT for 5/2 table of 4 @10:25am. And also table of 3 at Hollywood and Vine at 4:35 on 5/3.

May 24th at 8:00am, Princess Storybook Breakfast for 3...
I made another for the 25th, so I won't be needing this.

I am pretty sure there is still availability for this time frame.

I will hang onto it for a couple more days in case a DISer wants it.
If that happens I then need to find out how to go about swapping it over to you!

Looking for 4 adults and 1 highchair for LeCellier between 5/1 and 5/4. Either late lunch or early dinner.

Thanks so much!

I need May 3rd or 7th, Fantasmic Package for party of 4 (if you are party of 3, it should work out). PLEASE PM me if you are goign to cancel one of these!!!!

Any restaurant!!!

I have a Saturday May 2nd ADR at OHANA for a party of 6. 5:10pm!!!! Willing to trade it for the above Fantasmic Package needed for May 3rd or 7th...party of 4, any restaurant!

Hi all. We are traveling from 3/21-3/28 and really need a F! rez for 4...early if possible. Here is what we can trade:

Crystal Palace character lunch @3:55 for party of 4

Le Cellier lunch @12:05 for 4

Tutto Italia for 2 people at 4:45

or Kona rez at 5:30 for 4

As you can see, we are early eaters. :laughing:

Please let me know if you would like to trade or are going to cancel your rez. Thanks!!

I just cancelled a 5 pm Hoop Dee Doo Revue Category 1 for May 16th. It was for 6 people 4 adults and two highchairs (a 2 year old and an 8 month old). Sorry didn't think to post this before I cancelled. But I don't think it's full because I was able to rebook for the 7:15 pm on May 16th for the same party size.

We already have reservations for 7 of us and DMIL has decided to come along too. So we are looking to add another person. If someone is going to cancel, could you please pm me first? Thanks so much! :flower3:

I need Chef Mickey for dinner 5/15 btw 4:30pm- 6:30pm. PLease let me know if you are going to cancel- thanks!

We called today to make our LeCellier reservation for May 26th--and it is ALREADY booked!!!!! Anyway, if anyone has a dinner reservation for 4 May 24-31 they are going to cancel--I would be forever grateful. I didn't realize that the reservations could be made 100 days out if you're on property. In fact, we called yesterday to make our CM reservation and were told that we had to wait until today for LeCellier only to find out that we could have done it yesterday--or last week for that matter!!! This is our 4th trip without a LeCellier. We have a lunch for LeCellier that was our only option, but I can't do a big lunch and then enjoy the rides!!

We have a CM for May 29th 8:15 pm for 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter