• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2004 Let the countdown begin!! (again)

NJmouse

DIS Veteran
Well on Thurs. 6/27 I made ressies for BWV 1br std view for 5/22 to the 27th. We will be staying at the Hilton on the resorts blvd. on 5/18 to the 21 on Hilton Honors points. Disney here we come again!!! WooHoo!!!:Pinkbounc

Only me, or so I thought, would be seriously counting down to a trip next May (Ssssoooo far away!), but I see I'm in good company! We went 5/5-5/13 this year, and are going back 5/3-5/11 next year. We are going to celebrate DD's 2nd birthday (celebrated the big 1 this year) and already can't wait! We'll be at BWV, too, unless we take the plunge and switch to VWL (haven't stayed there yet) at the 7-mo. window. Let the countdown begin!
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

we were there this past April into May 4/30 to 5/9. We will be just missing you next year! Not sure if we are going to drive down or fly yet depends if anyone is going to accompany us (some non-flyers). Well its one more day has gone by! It's never too early to talk about next year!!!

We are starting our May countdown too. We will be at OKW May 9th - 14th then off to the Disney Magic for the Eastern cruise. Don't you just love DVC?

Here we go again OKW 2 bedroom booked for May. Glad to see I'm in good company. We just love WDW in May.

We've also booked our ressies for May 2004, 4 nights at OKW and 2 nights at AKL. We've already purchased plane tickets as well! I'm glad there are others out there who plan far in advance too!

Hey, we will be there too! May 22nd - 31st. We will be at BCV with 21 of my family members.

I also am doing the May countdown dance!!

This week I booked May 20-25 in a 2BR at BCV!! Celebrating my Father-in-law's 50th bday, and also bringing my parents down with us!! :) i can't wait!

:: doing the countdown dance!! ::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter