May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

What kind of things are you looking at getting in your FE? Things from that person home state, things to use on your vacation, homemade objects? Also, anything you're hoping not to get? I know everyone is different, just trying to get a variety of things people might like. :yay:

What kind of things are you looking at getting in your FE? Things from that person home state, things to use on your vacation, homemade objects? Also, anything you're hoping not to get? I know everyone is different, just trying to get a variety of things people might like. :yay:

Oh my goodness, that's a tough question for me! I would like to receive things that the FE member enjoys giving. So, whatever makes them happy! If they're crafty, then something homemade. Or, if they think we'll need (or forget to pack) something to use on the cruise, that would be awesome too! Plus, something personal is always nice! So, I'd say whatever makes you happy to give will make others happy too!!! :flower1:

Mickey Group: We seem to have a lot of boys in our group and as a mother of

I'm planning on making some things, personalizing some things - I love anything crafty so it's a good excuse to use some skills and supplies! I've seen a lot of FE gifts and I haven't seen anything that I would not want to receive so I think everything is fair game. Have fun!

Ok I am "forum stupid" I cant figure out the PM!!
We are in stateroom 6560
Robert(dad)
Sherry(mom) 22nd wedding anniversary on the 21st!!
Nathaniel 12...turning 13 on the 22

we cant wait for FE and our first Disney cruise Please add us to the FE list

Yay STRTNBT!!! I'll add your family to the list!! Group Minnie has 4 families now!!!

You are not "forum stupid" :upsidedow!!I think what's happening is Disboards won't let you send or receive PMs (a.k.a. Conversations) until you have at least 10 messages connected to your account. It is so they know you are a human and not a computer.

we have friends who are also going on the cruise! Waiting for her to join in...Allison let me know when you are on the forum

Yay STRTNBT!!! I'll add your family to the list!! Group Minnie has 4 families now!!!

You are not "forum stupid" :upsidedow!!I think what's happening is Disboards won't let you send or receive PMs (a.k.a. Conversations) until you have at least 10 messages connected to your account. It is so they know you are a human and not a computer.
ok I will try and go make some comments/replies/posts so that we can PM too if needed

we have friends who are also going on the cruise! Waiting for her to join in...Allison let me know when you are on the forum
Oh my goodness, that's a tough question for me! I would like to receive things that the FE member enjoys giving. So, whatever makes them happy! If they're crafty, then something homemade. Or, if they think we'll need (or forget to pack) something to use on the cruise, that would be awesome too! Plus, something personal is always nice! So, I'd say whatever makes you happy to give will make others happy too!!! :flower1:
This is our first cruise but I think just getting little surprises is the fun part! it doesn't matter what it is!!

I am sorry I will not be able to Coordinate on this cruise, I saw that you have one now. My youngest daughter is getting married 2 weeks after the cruise and this is the first time I will not be doing a FE. I will help in any way I can, if people need IDEAS or places to buy things(for those of us not crafty) Julie
no problem Shulie13! But thanks to Dis_Emouse03 for coordinating!! I just knew nothing about it and want to have lots of fun and I want my son to enjoy!!

Stateroom 6170
Robbie and Allison (mom and dad)
Ian (13 - son); Ryan (9 - son)

Also, stateroom 6168
Rhonda (Aunt) - birthday on May 20th
Claire (11 - daughter)

We are first time cruisers and SO excited! We are friends with STRTNBT and can't wait to cruise together!

Please add us to the FE list!!!

Stateroom 6170

Also, stateroom 6168
Claire (11 - daughter)

We are first time cruisers and SO excited! We are friends with STRTNBT and can't wait to cruise together!

Welcome Allison!!

Stateroom 6170

Also, stateroom 6168
Claire (11 - daughter)

:welcome:

I will be happy to add your your two rooms to the FE list!!! You'll be in Group Minnie!!

This is our first cruise too!!! We can't wait!! So much fun for you and STRTNBT!!! :boat:

[QUOhop"Dis_Emouse03, post: 55231727, member: 565891"]We only need 4 more rooms for FE Group Minnie!!! :)[/QUOTE]
Woo hoo! Getting closer!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter