May 19 - 24, 2014 San Diego to Vancouver

Just got back from celebrating Halloween Disney style and ready to start planning the next magical vacation to help with my withdrawl symptoms! :)

I was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips on how we might get to the George Lucas museum from the cruise ship terminal? My DS a HUGE Star Wars fan and we would love to take him there!

I checked the list on the first page, but didn't see the FE next to our name. We would like to participate in the FE too!

I'd like to know about a FB group as well! Seems I am on there more often than not. :rolleyes1

Just got back from celebrating Halloween Disney style and ready to start planning the next magical vacation to help with my withdrawl symptoms! :)

I was wondering if anyone had any hints or tips on how we might get to the George Lucas museum from the cruise ship terminal? My DS a HUGE Star Wars fan and we would love to take him there!

I checked the list on the first page, but didn't see the FE next to our name. We would like to participate in the FE too!

I'd like to know about a FB group as well! Seems I am on there more often than not. :rolleyes1

Hey, if you sent your information to Kew423 to join the FE group, I must have missed it when I updated from her list. She is actually organizing the FE group and I am just putting FE next to names on the front page for quick reference. Sorry if I missed it before, but I added it now.

We would like to participate in the FE. As mentioned, it will just be my DH and myself. Tis will be our 11th Disney cruise, so it it Platinum for us for this cruise!

One more question, is there a FB page for this group, as I am more likely to check there for updates? Thanks!

Welcome and yay for Platinum. I am getting ready for my first cruise as Gold.

Regarding the FE, there is a link on the first page that will take you to the FE signup information. Kew423 sends out a list periodically as additions and changes are made.

Hi everyone. Just got off the Magic yesterday. What a great trip. Now I can focus on this cruise.

We were on that cruise too. We also had a wonderful time. A lot of the issues that people had, have been worked out or they are working on. They were still painting and fixing things around the ship.

:goodvibes Looking ahead now to this cruise.

And we are just getting ready for our short little cruise next week. We have 6 nights at the Grand Floridian and then the 3 night cruise. Hoping for nice weather, not too hot, not too cold, but maybe just right all week.

I will probably be able to check in the early part of the week and then will be away from the computer for a few days, so any updates will happen when I get back.

Ya'll behave while I am gone. :rotfl:

Booked my flights to San Diego yesterday. So now I have hotel and flight to the Left Coast. And I have hotel for DH in Vancouver. Still need a flight home from Vancouver for me and flights for DH (he meets me in Vancouver for the Alaska leg), but we're gaining on it.

Hello Cruisers,
Just got my vacation bidding for work next year all complete so were joining y'all for the repo! I'm Clint and my wife Sarah (Hamm1207) and we're going to be in 2554 doing the B2B with the 9 night Alaska. Looking forward to cruising with everyone!

Clint

Hello Cruisers,
Just got my vacation bidding for work next year all complete so were joining y'all for the repo! I'm Clint and my wife Sarah (Hamm1207) and we're going to be in 2554 doing the B2B with the 9 night Alaska. Looking forward to cruising with everyone!

Clint

Welcome and glad you will be doing the B2B. There are a lot of us in this group doing that.:)

Looks like my husband (n365pa) beat me to it! We're looking forward to B2B cruising up the coast and to Alaska. I'm Sarah, and this will be my first platinum cruise!!

DH and I decided to go to Disneyland Dec 26-29. It's gonna be nuts but we don't have any kids then so thought it would be awesome to go!

Have fun! Make sure to get there early (esp to the Disneyland side) since when they reach capacity they stop letting people in. That happens quite frequently during Christmas week.

Airfare has been purchased! We're probably going to stay with my brother the night before the cruise (he's based in San Diego with the Navy).

We're heading to Aulani Christmas Day for a few nights. Looking forward to having a white Christmas and a Hawaiian Christmas the same day!

Hi everyone!
Im so excited we will be joining this cruise! We have 3 staterooms - myself, DH, DS7 and DD5; my parents and youngest sister; sister and BIL. Our Eastern Caribbean Fantasy cruise last year was our first and we were hooked! Heading over to request joining the facebook and FE group. Thanks for organizing this everyone. We cant wait!

Hi everyone! Im so excited we will be joining this cruise! We have 3 staterooms - myself, DH, DS7 and DD5; my parents and youngest sister; sister and BIL. Our Eastern Caribbean Fantasy cruise last year was our first and we were hooked! Heading over to request joining the facebook and FE group. Thanks for organizing this everyone. We cant wait!

Welcome to the cruise!!

Hello everyone!

We booked this cruise while we were on the Dream last week. We are now sailing b2b with the First Alaska sailing. My husband and I are excited.

My dilemma for now is getting to San Diego. I kinda like the idea of taking the train on the morning of embarkation but too paranoid. LOL.

Anyways, we're in for the FE too. Already sent our info. :cool1:

Welcome to all that have joined the thread recently. :wave2: I hope I have everyone added and up to date on the first page--if not, please let me know what I may have missed or needs to be changed.

We now have 9 cabins doing the B2B with the Alaska 9-night sailing. :cool1:

Sounds like some (based on the FB page comments) have already started booking excursions. I am waiting until after Christmas so I can give my undivided attention to what I am doing, so I hope you guys have left some things to book.

If any of you have links to anything of interest related to the cruise that you wish for me to add to the first page, please share. :goodvibes

Here's wishing a wonderful Thanksgiving to each of you and your loved ones, and safe travels if any of you are going to be traveling thru any of the bad weather that is being called for across much of the country.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter