May 19 - 24, 2014 San Diego to Vancouver

Kristen, I just emailed our info to you for the FE. Thanks for organizing it!

Hi all,

Just got off the Wonder this morning...Alaska was amazing! We booked for this cruise while onboard. Looking forward to it, it will be our first cruise with gold status. We have been on all four ships - and the wonder twice.

We would like to join the FE as well, I will send the info in a cople of days when we return home...

Carole

Traveling with Jim, Sarah (who will be 14) and Phillip (who will be just shy of 11)

Looks like we won't be having pirate night after all. pirate:pirate: The DCL website shows that this cruise will have the Pixar Party instead. I can't say I'm too disappointed, the Pirate party is great, but we've seen it sooo many times already and it might be fun to see something new. Has anyone seen the Pixar party?

All done, I know you are so glad he is going to be able to join you.

My local news just had a quick new clip on the fact that Disney is relaxing the dining room dress codes and will now allow shorts in the MDR. I think this is wonderful for the Port Canaveral sailings and their warm weather, but I am not sure that our sailing weather is going to permit shorts much at all.

I often find it so cold in the MDRs from the A/C that I bring a sweater. I can't imagine it ever being warm enough to wear shorts....I guess maybe for guys?

Looks like we won't be having pirate night after all. pirate:pirate: The DCL website shows that this cruise will have the Pixar Party instead. I can't say I'm too disappointed, the Pirate party is great, but we've seen it sooo many times already and it might be fun to see something new. Has anyone seen the Pixar party?

Yay! Totally agree about Pirate Night. BTDT...I'm so excited for the Pixar Party. I haven't seen it yet, but my best friend has (she was on the Wonder this past summer for Alaska) and she said that they had really cool obscure characters out like Dug and Russell. Being a total fan (like me) she set her alarm to run out during dinner to get a quick picture, thinking there would be crowds. She said like 3 people showed up :lmao: so I guess maybe the Pixar characters don't get much love :upsidedow

I often find it so cold in the MDRs from the A/C that I bring a sweater. I can't imagine it ever being warm enough to wear shorts....I guess maybe for guys?

Yay! Totally agree about Pirate Night. BTDT...I'm so excited for the Pixar Party. I haven't seen it yet, but my best friend has (she was on the Wonder this past summer for Alaska) and she said that they had really cool obscure characters out like Dug and Russell. Being a total fan (like me) she set her alarm to run out during dinner to get a quick picture, thinking there would be crowds. She said like 3 people showed up :lmao: so I guess maybe the Pixar characters don't get much love :upsidedow

My ds will be so excited! He loves Russell and the dog as he calls them :)

On our Med cruise 2 months ago we lucked into meeting some lifelong friends that shared our dinner table. We are keeping in touch and we just found out they are booking this cruise along with us! So we officially have cruising buddies! We are both newlywed couples, they live in Colorade and we live in California but I can see us crusining together for a lifetime.

I'm so excited for the Pixar party but was ready for the Pirate party. We spend 3 weeks in Europe after our Disney Cruise and we didn't pack much for the last pirate party but our friends went ALL out with costumes. I was ready, I even got a foam Pirates of the Carribbean sword at D23 Expo. Oh well, I love Pixar.

Anyone know if it's possible to get a tour of the Pixar Canada studios via DCL? I'd love to go see it.

We got some basic cruise pamphlets in the mail last week :). So exciting for newbies like us!

We got some basic cruise pamphlets in the mail last week :). So exciting for newbies like us!

I did as well, the blue pamphlet that basically states what you have reserved. I only got the one for the Cali Coastal Cruise, since we are doing a B2B maybe the Alaska one will come next week.

On our Med cruise 2 months ago we lucked into meeting some lifelong friends that shared our dinner table. We are keeping in touch and we just found out they are booking this cruise along with us! So we officially have cruising buddies! We are both newlywed couples, they live in Colorade and we live in California but I can see us crusining together for a lifetime.

I'm so excited for the Pixar party but was ready for the Pirate party. We spend 3 weeks in Europe after our Disney Cruise and we didn't pack much for the last pirate party but our friends went ALL out with costumes. I was ready, I even got a foam Pirates of the Carribbean sword at D23 Expo. Oh well, I love Pixar.

Anyone know if it's possible to get a tour of the Pixar Canada studios via DCL? I'd love to go see it.
Its always great to make friends like that on a cruise ... on our first cruise we met some DISsers ... it was a great bunch so we arrange to be at a large table together. Ended up doing Disneyland with one of the California couples later over the next year (they're in SD, we're in NorCal), and cruising one more time with them, and this year we're going to DisneyWorld together!

Awesome to have Disney crazy travel buddies!

Has anyone thought further about a pre-cruise meet-up? Maybe Sunday afternoon at the Seaport Village? Lots of cute souvenir type shops there, along with a nice park that the kids could run around and enjoy.

Has anyone thought further about a pre-cruise meet-up? Maybe Sunday afternoon at the Seaport Village? Lots of cute souvenir type shops there, along with a nice park that the kids could run around and enjoy.

Jessica, my SIL and I are thinking that we may spend the day at the San Diego Zoo that day, but will have a more definite idea of what we are doing as time gets closer.

We will be joining this cruise. Our party includes myself, Patty, partner Misti, and the 2 grand children, ages 7 and 13 at the time of the cruise. Both girls. We currently live in the far north west area of Alaska, out in the "Bush". We have all cruised many times, but have sadly been MIA for the last few years. Looking forward to this cruise!!
Our plan is to fly into SD the night before the cruise and then at the end take the train into Seattle and fly down to Georgia for the rest of vacation.

As we get closer it is certainly something for us to keep in mind

We will be joining this cruise. Our party includes myself, Patty, partner Misti, and the 2 grand children, ages 7 and 13 at the time of the cruise. Both girls. We currently live in the far north west area of Alaska, out in the "Bush". We have all cruised many times, but have sadly been MIA for the last few years. Looking forward to this cruise!!
Our plan is to fly into SD the night before the cruise and then at the end take the train into Seattle and fly down to Georgia for the rest of vacation.

Welcome

Welcome to the four of you. I have you added to the roster on the first page.

The SF giants schedule came out today...they won't be playing at AT&T park the day we're there. I'm bummed :(. Oh well...more time to enjoy the ship :)

The SF giants schedule came out today...they won't be playing at AT&T park the day we're there. I'm bummed :(. Oh well...more time to enjoy the ship :)

Nothing else you want to do in SF? I remember you know the area well, but no place you would like to eat or anything like that?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter