May 04 - 07, 2006!!

Footnotegirl

Mouseketeer
Squeee!
So, after taking two Disney Cruises as an adult, I'm finally getting to go to Disney World. I haven't been since I was 7 years old (1978ish), so this is very exciting for me. We'll be going with the same couple who we've hit the cruises with, though this time they are leaving their kids with the grandparents so it's just us two adult couples.
And possibly another friend of mine and his wife who's thinking of going but would be bringing his son. But that's still up in the air.
We get in just after midnight on the 4th, and take off in the late evening on the 7th.
We'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge in a studio (our friends are Vacation Club Members) and the plans so far are to do what our friends call the "disney death march", vis a vis one day each for the four major parks. This being my first time in forever, I think it's likely that we will only do 3/4ths of the death march and take a day to enjoy a favorite park or just relax or something. Or I'll sleep in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter