MaxPass Help-Linking Tickets-Adding On

Baptist

DIS Veteran
I will be attending a conference with a colleague and will have a discounted conference ticket. I can't add MaxPass to the ticket until we enter the park.

Can I link my friend's ticket to my account in order for us to book MaxPasses together? Do you have any suggestions in order to make this process go fast so we can book our first MaxPass?

Thanks!

If you have the Disneyland app, and are signed into your account, it is super easy to scan in tickets. Just click “link tickets and passes” and scan the ticket. Tickets can be linked to as many phones as you want.

Have a credit card attached to your account ahead of time to speed up purchasing max pass once you are in the park.

I will be attending a conference with a colleague and will have a discounted conference ticket. I can't add MaxPass to the ticket until we enter the park.

Can I link my friend's ticket to my account in order for us to book MaxPasses together? Do you have any suggestions in order to make this process go fast so we can book our first MaxPass?

Thanks!
You don't "link" tickets in the Disneyland app as you would in MDE. Just scan all tickets into all phones, and anyone can access all of them as needed. You can do it in two ways: everyone has an account with all tickets scanned in, or everyone accesses one person's account (in which case you only need to scan the tickets once) - they'll be there for everyone who accesses that account).

It takes mere seconds to purchase MaxPass once the tickets have been scanned into the park as long as your credit card is stored in your account (if it's not, it's still easy, it just takes a little longer).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter