Mattel The Heart Family Visits Disneyland doll set

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was looking through my old dolls and found a The Heart Family doll that appeared to be dressed for a Disneyland vacation and was part of a special series called The Heart Family Visits Disneyland and it came out in 1989/90 and advertised Disneyland's anniversary. The doll I have is the Mrs. Heart doll and wears a pink shirt with Disneyland on it with Minnie Mouse and came with a little girl doll dressed in a Disney shirt and mouse ears and carries a pink Mickey balloon. There was also a second doll that is the Mr. Heart doll that's dressed in a blue Disneyland shirt with Mickey Mouse and came with a little boy doll. There were also Disneyland playsets which were rides that the little dolls could "ride" that went to this set. Was this the first ever Disney The Heart Family set made?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter