Mattel announces Disney's Wish toy line in October

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For those of you who are anticipating the release of Disney's Wish it has been announced that Mattel will release the new Wish toy line to debut in October. The first merchandise so far that Mattel will release is an Asha fashion doll and my mother fell in love with the doll the moment she saw her and I can honestly say that Mattel did an amazing job on Asha's doll. There is also gonna be a singing Asha doll that will feature Asha singing her signature song from the movie with Ariana Deboise's voice and a line of figures of Asha's family and other Wish characters. These Wish dolls are currently for pre-order at Walmart so far. But as there may be more Wish toys added I will post more info

More Wish toys by Mattel have been found at Amazon and they are the queen character and Asha's best friend Daliah and another Asha fashion doll is now out that has a cute Valentino goat that can stick out his tongue when you press his head down and Asha also comes with Star and a carrying bag just for Star. I swear this movie will be huge and it's not even November yet but a lot of little girls will want Wish merchandise on their holiday wish lists this year

I swear to quote Gomer Pyle "Golly" there has been more Mattel Disney's Wish toys added and Amazon has quite an impressive selection and among the new toys added are a plush version of Valentino who actually walks talks and "faints" and falls down when a button on his foot is pressed and I think this is actually a cool toy that might remind you of the classic Oopsie Daisy dolls made by Tyco in the 80's and a Wish dress up set that features a sachel like Asha carries in the movie and comes with it's own Star for you to carry in the sachel just like Asha does. And finally my personal favorite a plushie of Star that actually glows and shines in different colors when you hug him and is designed to let you or a child fall asleep at bedtime and is so amazing. I can honestly say Mattel is gonna make big bucks from Wish's movie merchandise because I have never seen a movie with so much toys as I have with Disney's Wish which proves the movie will be a mega smash hit

I was very lucky to recieve the Mattel Wish Singing Asha doll for Christmas and I can say this is truly an amazing doll because Asha sings This Wish and the sound is clear and crisp on this doll. The box says you have to raise Asha's arm to make her sing but you actually have to raise it a little harder to make Asha sing. This Asha also comes with a tiny version of Star "which can be easily lost by young children" so it's best to leave the Star figure in the box if buying this doll for younger children. My mom was also impressed with this Singing Asha doll and for Wish fans it's a worthy buy worth every penny. I also got the Dalia and the Queen Amaya dolls which I will talk about later once I open their boxes

Today I got to open the Disney's Wish Dalia doll by Mattel and I can say this doll is my favorite because Dalia is cute as a button and she looks like Dalia does in the movie. My mom loved that Dalia wears glasses and they are so cute and she even comes with her signature walking cane that is held on in place by a rubber band so it won't get lost. If you must have one Mattel Wish doll this Dalia doll is perfect to match with any of the Asha dolls in the series

I opened my final Wish doll which is Queen Amaya yesterday and all I can say this is the most fantastic doll of the Mattel Wish doll series. Queen Amaya could easily be a collector's Disney doll but when I first got my Queen Amaya doll out of her box it was so amazing and she reminded me of historic queens like Queen Isabel of Spain and Mary Queen Of Scots but Queen Amaya's costume is so spot-on like in the movie and her crown reminded me of her wearing headphones-like head pieces attached to her crown and it looked cool and it stays on her head well. The only thing I wish Mattel would do is release the King Magnifico doll alone but for some unknown reason you can only find him with Queen Amaya in a gift set and it makes me think that King Magnifico's doll will be sold alone down the road. But Queen Amaya's doll is fantastic and worthy of buying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter