• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Massage Tipping

Mozart

There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me
One thing I haven't been able to find is any information regarding tipping for massage treatments. My wife has scheduled a manicure, pedicure, and we have a couples cabana massage for Serenity Bay scheduled. Is it normal to expect to give 15% tips? Is that too high, too low or what? In addition, does anyone know if tips for spa treatments can be added to our stateroom account, or will we need cash for those?

Thanks for your help.

The drive down to Orlando starts in 25.5 hours. We sail in 3 days...

We tipped about 15% for spa treatments. You can add it to your room - just put in on the ticket you sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter