Massage at WDW

evedein

Mouseketeer
A group of 4 middle-aged women will be in WDW in early May. We are staying at the DVC Villas at Wilderness Lodge & would like to have a massage while there. Is that available at Wilderness Lodge? If not, where? How would we go about making reservations?

Best Spa on property is at Grand Floridian. It's now called Senses. Not sure on how to make reservations. But I'm guessing the normal reservation line. Don't know it off the top I my head.

WL doesn't have a spa. We did the couples massage at SSR, it was fantastic. We would go there again. I'm not sure how to book since I was the one that made the Ressie. Good luck.

My husband and I have frequesnted the spa at Saratoga Springs and it is lovely! We do an 80 minute couples massage and thoroughly enjoy our time. I highly recommend it. However, the Senses Spa at the Grand Floridian just opened and it looks great!

Just letting you know. I'm pretty sure that the Saratoga Springs spa is being refurbed. Could be wrong. But I thought I was that the other day.

While staying at the VWL we've booked massages at Sturdy Branches. They had two or three rooms there.

Don't know if they're still doing that now that Disney has taken over the Spas but you could ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter