Masks Flying Off On Rides?

imktdqt810

Mouseketeer
This might seem silly but I wear glasses and even when I put my mask on I catch myself making sure it's not tangled in my glasses. Has anyone ever saw or had their mask come off on say Space Mountain or Test Track? What happens next ....do CM have any extras to give you or do you need to cover your mouth with your shirt and high-tale it to the nearest store to buy a new one? Or do you bring an extra?

Yeah, silly wondering...welcome to Monday!

Mine tried to move around some on test track, rockin roller coaster and, of things, the barnstormer, but wasnt to the point of flying off, just needed some repositioning.

I had my mask slip down on a couple of the coasters, but it never came close to flying off. We carried extra masks with us anyway in case of rain or getting too sweaty anyway, so it wouldn't have been an issue if it did happen.

What happens next ....do CM have any extras to give you or do you need to cover your mouth with your shirt and high-tale it to the nearest store to buy a new one? Or do you bring an extra?
I brought an extra mask. I don't believe CM's have masks at the end of attractions. If you don't have an extra one you'll have to high-tail it to the nearest store.

I've ridden all the coasters at Disney/Universal. On one coaster my mask slipped below the nose, but definitely didn't come off. I've worn several styles (ear loops/tie-backs/bands around the head), and they all stay put.

I didn't have any issues with masks staying on on any rides.

I did see a CM give a little girl a disposable mask at the safari when she lost hers in line and her family didn't notice for a while (so they were well past where she dropped it and couldn't find it).

As a fellow glasses wearer, can I suggest mask straps/ear savers? For one, it helped to secure some slightly larger masks. For another, the mask wouldn’t tangle up as much with my glasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter