Mary Poppins ideas?

Quinn222

DIS Veteran
I have a lovely picture of Mary Poppins that I took in the UK garden at Epcot. I'd like to put it on a page by itself. Anyone have any jounaling ideas for it? I'm not overly familiar with the film, I was wondering about a special quote or song lyric maybe?

Songs:

Chim-Chim-Cher-ee
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Spoonful Of Sugar
Feed The Birds
Jolly Holiday
Sister Suffragette
The Life I Lead
Step In Time
Let's Go Fly A Kite

Other Ideas:

merry go round with carosel horses
her unbrella and her magic bag
dancing penguins

Was she wearing her coat or her white dress? If the white dress I'd go for the carousel, penguins, jolly holiday ideas. Otherwise you could maybe use some stickers of London - CM do a set.

MazdaUK said:
Was she wearing her coat or her white dress? If the white dress I'd go for the carousel, penguins, jolly holiday ideas. Otherwise you could maybe use some stickers of London - CM do a set.

White dress.

I would go with the carousel and penguin theme. That's one of the major theme's with that outfit.

When we were at Disney we did the Princess breakfast and my DD got her picture with Mary Poppins, but they also got her picture with the penguin at MGM. I was able to put them together for my page.

Enjoy

I agree with the last post -- carousel and peguin. A quote from Jolly Holiday
"Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary" You can go to google and type in disney song lyrics. it will bring you to a site where you can bring up the lyrics of tons of Disney songs. sorry I can't remember the address.

123SA said:
I agree with the last post -- carousel and peguin. A quote from Jolly Holiday
"Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary" You can go to google and type in disney song lyrics. it will bring you to a site where you can bring up the lyrics of tons of Disney songs. sorry I can't remember the address.

Thanks, I'll have to check if I have any penguin stuff and the song lyric site will be a big help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter