Mary Kay???

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM

DIS Veteran
Does anyone sell Mary Kay? I just wondered what was involved in getting started and if anyone has opinions on how they like selling, if it's worth it, etc. I really like the timewise line, and I have been trying to decide what type of part time or work at home job I could start when my youngest goes to preschool and MK interests me. Thanks!

I sell Mary Kay and mainly got in it for the discount for myself. For me it's basically a hobby...I sell to family & friends. Don't get me wrong, I will host parties for customers but I don't go out and solicit. I just like to have fun and I'm not a pusher.

I sold MK ages ago. Make sure you are an assertive people person, if you want to do really well. If you just want to get it for yourself at a discount, you can always sell the product discounted, because you have to place a minimum order every so often to stay active. Remember this: recruiters always make it sound easier than it really is. It's a business; if you want to do well you have to put in the time and effort and then some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter