Marvel character meal

Wdw1015

DIS Veteran
Just curious if anyone has done the new Marvel character meal and what you thought? I think my boys would love it but for the price, wondered how it was.

My family and I just did this a few weeks ago. We thought it was a huge waste of money.

That’s what I was afraid of, do you mind me asking why you felt this way?
We felt like we were eating in a school cafeteria and the food was just blah. We were supposed to get a photo with the meal but there weren’t enough photographers to take pictures when the characters came around. I never complain and I didn’t this time. If your child loves these super hero’s they will probably love it. Just wasn’t for us.

We felt like we were eating in a school cafeteria and the food was just blah. We were supposed to get a photo with the meal but there weren’t enough photographers to take pictures when the characters came around. I never complain and I didn’t this time. If your child loves these super hero’s they will probably love it. Just wasn’t for us.

We had a very different experience when we went. (December 21) The food was okay, but not great. My husband described it as “theme park average”. There were lots of employees available the night we went. The were clearing trays, getting drinks, taking pictures, etc. There were a few photographers to take the “official” pictures and other employees who were willing to take pictures with our cameras. The character interaction was great. We saw 6 different superheros and had pictures taken with all. They each spent a few minutes at each table chatting with guests and then posing for pictures. We were to get both individual and group shots.

So does anyone know if this replaces the superstar breakfast? We did that last time and it was great and we loved the special viewing spot that came with it for the afternoon parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter