Marriott Royal Palms in Lake Buena

tstern

Earning My Ears
Good day!
We are taking our daugher ( 5 yr old) to WDW for the first time. We are staying at the Marriott Royal Palms in Lake Buena Vista. Has anyone stayed there and what is the best transporation to from WDW ?

if you are not staying onsite at wdw, it's best to have your own car.

i don't believe the hotel or timeshares at the marriott world center offer shuttle service to the parks at this time. the location is excellent, though.

I'd suggest a rental car as the best transportation option from the Marriott World Center property (hotel/convention center and the three timeshare resorts) - I believe that they have a Hertz rental desk at the hotel. Otherwise I guess you'd have to take a taxi or use the shuttle bus from the hotel (there's a fee and I believe a somewhat limited schedule and I wouldn't be surprised if the shuttle were shared with other hotels).

We've not stayed at Royal Palms but have been at the Sabal Palms sister resort. I wouldn't stay there without a rental car, particularly because those properties are fairly isolated from restaurants and shops that are in the general area.

Dick Taylor

Royal Palms does not have its own pool. If you want pool access (without going up to the World by shuttle) you should request a unit towards the center of the resort. There is a shared pool (with Imperial palms) there. IP also has its own pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter