Marriott purchases and set to Manage all Gaylord Hotel Properties

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
...including the Gaylord Palms. WooHoo for Marriott rewards points.

Marriott International to manage Gaylord Palms, other Gaylord hotels, and buy the brand for $210M
By Sara K. Clarke, Orlando Sentinel

11:15 a.m. EST, May 31, 2012
One of the largest convention hotels in Central Florida is getting new management, with the announcement Thursday thatMarriott International Inc.has struck a deal withGaylord Entertainment Co.to manage the Nashville company's four sprawling convention properites.

That includes the Gaylord Palms in Osceola County, a behemoth in Central Florida's convention business. With 1,406 rooms and 400,000 square feet of meeting space, the hotel on the southern doorstep of Walt Disney World ranks third in size as a convention property, trailing only the Orlando World Center Marriott and the Rosen Shingle Creek.

Interesting. I wonder if they will start back advertising on the DIS.

Interesting. I wonder if they will start back advertising on the DIS.

I was just wondering the same thing. Haven't heard about Gaylord Palms in a long time, then Pete mentioned them on this week's show talking about going to see ICE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter