Marriott Lakeshore Reserve ?

fitznorton

Earning My Ears
Looking to book at this resort for a last minute trip and I have a few questions I hope someone can answer. The one bedroom unit..is the pull out sofa comfortable? Is it true you can use the pools at the JW Marriott and the RItz Carlton? Is it an easy walk to these other hotels? How far of a drive to Universal studios and Disney World? Thank you in advance...any replies would be welcome.

Looking to book at this resort for a last minute trip and I have a few questions I hope someone can answer. The one bedroom unit..is the pull out sofa comfortable? Is it true you can use the pools at the JW Marriott and the RItz Carlton? Is it an easy walk to these other hotels? How far of a drive to Universal studios and Disney World? Thank you in advance...any replies would be welcome.

It's about nine miles (around a 15 minute drive) from Lakeshore Reserve to the Universal parking garages and 12 to 14 miles (20 to 25 minutes under "normal" traffic), depending on park, to the Disney theme parks.

The hotels and timeshare property are adjacent to one another. I'd think that it would be no more than a 10-12 minute walk from one end of the three properties to the other.

Yes, it's true that guests at the timeshare resort may use the pools and other amenities at the two hotels. Though I seem to recall that Marriott warns timeshare guests that there may be some limitations of usage during "peak occupancy times." I don't know how they'd police that, though.

Can't say from personal experience about the comfort level of the LSR sofa beds but if they're like the sofa beds in the other area Marriott timeshare resorts then I'd suggest that comfort will depend on who would use it. I don't think those sofa beds are particularly comfortable for an adult (I've laid on a few but not tried to sleep through the night on one). A child probably wouldn't find it uncomfortable, though (our youngest daughter is a Marriott timeshare sofa bed veteran - she never complained when she was 13-16 years old but not as happy to have to sleep on one now at 20).

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter